This tour is a must if you want to learn about the real South Africa. Come and experience the magic and mysteries of the townships. Learn about South African history and what the effects of apartheid had on the people of SA. You’ll be taught a little bit of Xhosa, the local African language, to help you interact with the local community.
- Visit Guga Sithebe Cultural Centre and the Langa Museum
- Walk and interact with the people and children of the Township
- Langa, the oldest township
- Visit schools and creches
- Taste the local beer
- Visit Mzolis the famous braai (barbaque) venue.